Friday, March 7, 2008

March Holidays

Many thanks to the members who made the extra effort to submit the photocopies of their passports. To date, I have 28 confirmed submissions. I will be forwarding your details to the travel agency tomorrow. Our plans for a band overseas exchange programme is finally taking shape!

Members who are still having their passports made or extended, please submit the photocopies ASAP. If possible, scan the relevant pages and email it to me at muhammad_fahmy_babjee@moe.edu.sg so that I can process it immediately even while I'm with GESS Band in Hong Kong, and hence save you the trouble of paying additional surcharge.

Sec. 2 and 3 members going to OBS during the March holidays, please watch out for one another while you're there. Remember safety first while having fun!

Muhammad Fahmy Babjee
Overall Teacher-in-Charge
Manjusri Concert Band

No comments: