Friday, May 22, 2009

Hey Manjusri Concert Band,
Today, as i step up as the Assistant BandMajor, I will be assist Yanda closely as much as i can, trying to make our further band practices more fun and exciting for you all!
For today onwards, it will be totally different, compared to the days we used to have.
Every wednesday practice, although i couldn't make it, but i will attend all the practices except wednesday!
Ok, less craps now.
Last time, to me Band is a waste of time. But when the time passes, when my mind became mature, my thinking changed totally. Uhhuh. Because i always think i know everything already.*
I could play, but it is the matter how well you can play. I can play whole chunk of rubbish, it's still considered as playing.
But if I lay down my time, and start practicing hard for each of my sectionals, I can perfect my tone and get the right pitch everytime!
If we have the right pitch, now we strive for a nice tone.
A nice and sweet tone.
This takes time, and practices.
So every practice, before we come to band practice, we must have our mind SET.
Eg. Ok, today i want perfect my Bb major scale.
So this practice, i will keep practicing my Bb major scale throughout, getting the right sound and nice tone.
Until it's perfect, you have reached your target of the practice.
So every practice, keep having a target to aim for.
At the end of the day, you will bring home the things you had spent time practice with.
I can assure you, you will be smiling all the way till home :)
The next practice, eg.
Mryeo: Now you play your Bb major scale to me now.
Me: *play*
Mryeo: WOW *clap*
Me: Happy!
You see now, you have the satisfaction of having practices!
So now, under my lead,
I hope that you members, will think of a target to head towards for each practice.
Practice hard hard, and you will get somewhere over the rainbow. I can assure you man.
We the 4 new elected leaders, will try our best to lead you all well, but pls trust our qualities.
Stay happy with us for the future band practices! :D
Regards,
Yinkai

No comments: